Stars Update Excellent

Che Guebeara cheguebeara at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 21:10:13 UTC 2011

Not so certain on that score (having used Excel for about 15 years or
so and recently converted to OOCalc).

And as far as someones comment about MSOffice not running on Linux I am
getting better performance out of MSOffice on Linux via WINE than I do
on my one remaining Windows box.  Ditto Photoshop FWIW.

M.