Stars Update Excellent

Mark Ueki Mina themarker0 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:41:19 UTC 2011

When it comes to an educational enviroment...
Quality != Price.
I'll be honest OpenOffice does not have the best track record for Quality. I haven't checked up on Libre Office, but its likely too soon for major things to change. I love FOSS as much as everyone else. But when it comes to kids and learning, i'd rather have a school have a product they can support much easier.