Stars Update Excellent

Chris candive1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:09:34 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have been in contact with my Georgian College Prof (dos)

Today I dropped off two desktops, 1 Edubuntu & 1 Ubuntu, 2 power cords and 2
keyboards.
They will be installed in the Georgian College Library next week to
introduce Students to Linux and Promote our Stars Program.

*The College also needs to know if Microsoft Office 2010 will run on the
above computers?? (wine?) I do not have Office 2010. Please Help.*

I also met with the Sydenham Public School Principal, he will be bringing it
up at his board meeting and with the Blue Water District School Board

I was unable to meet with the O.S.C.V.I. High School Principal but I did
leave our calling card and Stars description for her.

I see no problem with moving the desktops.

Chris
Linux Pusher

--
Linux!, The Freedom to Choose.