toshiba p300

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Jan 7 16:47:06 UTC 2011

Put the CD in the drive, turn OFF the computer, then turn ON the
computer.  It should boot from the CD and give you the Ubuntu
installation options (it is an Ubuntu CD, isn't it?)

If the computer does not boot from the CD then you'll need to change
some settings in the computer's BIOS.  Let us know  if that's the case.

--Bob.

Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>           http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&   Business Automation   ---   Consulting