Remix Ubuntu (was Re: How to fork?)

Randall Ross randall at executiv.es
Tue Jan 4 19:38:56 UTC 2011

@Mark
Your question should actually be re-phrased to "I want to remix Ubuntu".
A "fork" (in the usual case) would be taking the entire system and
starting fresh as a new distribution with new governance, architecture, etc.

To remix, check these pages...
Ubuntu Customization Kit: http://uck.sourceforge.net/
Ubuntu Mini Remix: http://www.ubuntu-mini-remix.org/

Cheers,