Dial-up Modems no longer supported???

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu.tl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 20:17:53 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Alfred <alfred.s at nexicom.net> wrote:
[...]
> 9:10 cost me way more than Windows ever did, because of this little Speed
> Bump! It took weeks to be able to get on the internet, with Dial-up.

Hi Alfred,

I appreciate the issues you've been facing. Let's see if there is
something that can be done *now* to make installing Natty as seemless
as possible. Perhaps you could tell us (or me offlist, if you prefer)
more about what you use to connect, or how you did to get your system
ready for connecting?

If there is something we can get done in time, then we can improve the
dial-up experience a bit.

Regards,

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl at gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93