Microsoft trying new way to get at Linux?‏

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Feb 15 16:46:09 UTC 2011

I'm really reluctant to click on arbitrary URLs that arrive in my mailbox.

When cutting and pasting URLs, could folks provide a bit of context?
Perhaps by copying the first paragraph or two of the page?

Of course, that's no guarantee that the URL actually links that
copy'n'pasted text, but it gives me enough information to decide if I
want to leave the comfort of my mail client for the Wild Kingdom of my
Web browser.

Thanx,
--Bob.