Virtual machines

Mark Ueki Mina themarker0 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 05:24:03 UTC 2011

If i may be so bold to ask, are you willing to reinstall you OS?

After making a dummy terminal machine, i built an ESXI server, and hosted all my OS's from it. Really its the best way to virtualize. You do need a second machine.

If you are adamant on desktop virtualization, i recommend Qemu, or KVM, they served me well. I also am a fan of VMWare.