Virtual machines

Kenneth Hawkins kjurkic at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 7 00:52:47 UTC 2011

Hi

I use virtualbox on ubuntu for several production servers. I am very pleased
with the stability and the ease of the management tool, but would like a better
"headless" manager.

Also, all 5 house PC's are various Ubu's with XP guests for the rare time we
need special software.

If you decide to use VBox, make sure you install DKMS first, otherwise you will
have a bunch of extra work every time you upgrade the kernel (updates)

HTH
Ken