IRC Channel

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Feb 3 19:03:20 UTC 2011

IRC, Internet Relay Chat is text-based.  You type, you read, you type
some more.  High latency or low bandwidth is not a problem.

If you find the Freenode Webchat at
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ubuntu-ca too slow then you can
use a native IRC client.  I think Empathy is a common IRC client with
Ubuntu distributions.

--Bob.