external card readers

jl j_lp at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 2 22:10:44 UTC 2011

Hi Raymond .

This is John papineau from Ubuntu Kootenay in Nelson B.C.
The SD card reader that I am using at the moment is called Nmedia CR98
and it work very well with the new Ubuntu . Most of the reader I I have
used so far work well . if you find one reader that you like to use send
me the model and i will check if it is compatible with Ubuntu .

I hope this was helpfull

from Ubuntu kootenay
Nelson B.C
John Papineau