Hard drive compatibility.

jl j_lp at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 2 19:41:37 UTC 2011

Hi Vaughn

One of the best hard drive I have been useing is the Segate barracuda
7200.12 made by segate. It is 1 TB . I found the size perfect for
Ubuntu . if you want to do media progect I recomande a 2 TB hard driver
partitioned evenlly in 2 partition. I hope this is help to you

from Ubuntu Kootenay
Nelson b.c

John papineau