Wireless Data Stick in Quebec

alfred.s at nexicom.net alfred.s at nexicom.net
Tue Aug 23 20:03:41 UTC 2011

Hi I Use Telus with the Smart Hub Now. I attach a Lan Cable to it and
the Smart hub. It works well in Windows and in Linux. Don't have a Mac
yet. When you turn it on, it Dials Telus just like it is a Cell Phone.
It takes about a minute to connect. Then you input the Password the
first time, after that it auto Connects, no Problemo!

Alfred!