Wireless Data Stick in Quebec

alfred.s at nexicom.net alfred.s at nexicom.net
Tue Aug 23 19:59:48 UTC 2011

Usually these Sticks are Capped at 500 Megs. I got a Hub from Telus,
and it is Capped at 3 Gigs per month, it can take 15 Computers with
wifi and two Telephones, and Lan Cable, connects to the Local
Microwave Tower. You can either use your dial-up IP, or you can use
Telus as an IP.  If you are far away from a tower you can use either a
Cantenna or a Yagi Antenna, to get more Signal Strength.

Alfred!