Ubuntu Natty 11.04

swfiua at gmail.com swfiua at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:00:33 UTC 2011

This article has a pretty good intro to unity (at least i think it is good,
I haven't actually tried unity yet).   One thing I like about the article is
it actually mentions the keyboard shortcuts -- or at least some of them.
No info on whether you can re-bind keys though.

http://theravingrick.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-effort-at-writing-help-for-unity.html

In particular, it suggests the 'meta' key can be used to activate stuff.   I
think he's talking about what i call the 'super' key -- anyway it is the one
with the windows logo on it .. unless you have a neat keyboard.

John