Bell, tv on line

raymond house raymondh40 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:19:49 UTC 2011

Thanks, Eric, James and Russell for your inputs. Russell, it worked when she
was using Windows with internet explorer, she now has ubuntu 10.10 in the
machine and is using Firefox.I have to check about Flash player. Thanks

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Russell McOrmond <russellmcormond at gmail.com