Bell, tv on line

James james2432 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:37:09 UTC 2011

Depends what technology they are using for the interface, if it's
silverlight...good luck I've ripped hair out trying to get moonlight to work
with netflix. if it's proprietary software that you have to install then
good luck trying to get this to work under linux.

If there's no weird DMC make sure the gstreamer packages are installed.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 6:10 AM, raymond house <raymondh40 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone, my daughter registered with Bell at http:// tv on
> line.bell.ca and could watch movies from her laptop when she was using
> windows but it no longer works with Ubuntu. Has anyone got an idea what has
> to be done to correct this?  Thanks

外に遊びに行こう!