Mailing List Tips

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Tue Apr 5 23:43:27 UTC 2011

Thanks for this, David!  I was just thinking about how useful an
extension like this would be.

My $0.02 CAD on the issue:  I bottom-post when it's a multi-part reply
that involves snippping.  I top-post when I don't need to snip anything
and am replying to the message as a whole.  I think that's actually a
good compromise.  The sig at the end of the message, before the previous
one, clearly denotes that you don't need to scroll any further.

Works pretty well for me.  But I'm not all that religious about it :)

-Leigh