Mailing List Tips

Malcolm O'Brien MalcolmO at torfree.net
Tue Apr 5 17:36:18 UTC 2011

> A lot of email clients can actually show messages in thread form.

Yes, of course; I was asking Doooh if Hotmail was treading _for him_.

I ask because the Mozilla NNTP users effectively chased me away for NOT
quoting *days* of messages so that they could follow along in the
threads because they DON'T have their clients set to show them the
threads!!!

Damned if I'll quote hundreds of lines of messages just because some
people *choose to have information hidden from them* by their software.
:P  I mean, God, use the wetware, will ya.
--
Malcolm