Updates crashed 3 Edubuntu desktop

David Vincent dvincent at sleepdeprived.ca
Sun Apr 3 17:23:04 UTC 2011

Hold the Shift key after Post and during boot to get to the Grub menu - this is a change from past behaviour where you would press Esc.

In any case, that should get you to a Grub menu where you can choose to enter Recovery Mode, check for broken packages, etc. If yoy can't get to that menu you may have a Grub problem.

-d