Free and open video formats [was: Planning a 10.10 Party?]

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Sep 27 17:39:40 UTC 2010

A 'standard' YouTube page URL, infested and everything, can be entered
into the URL field of http://tinyogg.com

The Ubuntu Vancouver page uses a different URL syntax from the
'standard' YouTube page.  Normally I'd list the page source to see what
the URL to the Flash blob might be, but I really can't be bothered.

And, I have this naive expectation of free and open data formats in a
forum about free and open software.

--Bob.