Any parties or anything for the release of 10.10?

Dorian Douma agreatwhitebird at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:14:17 UTC 2010

Since I haven't seen any info about a Toronto party, I've taken the
initiative and e-mailed the folks at the Linux Cafe here in Toronto at
Harbord and Grace (http://linuxcaffe.ca)

I proposed a simple little get-together with some copies on-hand, as
well as music, some pros (I'm looking at you guys??) and... yeah, just
basic, but fun, I can't think of a better place in Toronto to do it,
and I don't want to do it at U of T.

Thoughts?