Lucid Wifi Problem

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:47:33 UTC 2010

Hi, Lakhveer,

According to Bug #461769
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/461769), this
might be fixed in the mainline kernel, if it's the same problem.

You can find instructions for installing the mainline kernel here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/MainlineBuilds

The fix should also be in Maverick if you're feeling brave enough to
upgrade to the beta: http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/maverick/beta

Darcy.