ubuntu-ca Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

Ralph Pichie thevillagegeek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 20:10:51 UTC 2010

> John is unable to attend this month, but I will certainly be there.  I
> will also be sending out a message to the OCLUG mailing list later
> today, inviting any interested parties.
>
> 8PM at The Exchange Pub (Rideau Center)

Thanks, George. I'll do my best to be there, and perhaps I'll bring a
friend or two along. I'm hoping to get a look at the laptop I helped
to set up at the Umi Cafe last summer. I understand it was still
providing good virus and patent-free service as of the spring, but it
might just need an upgrade.

Ralph