spammer caught on the list

Jeff Nelson jeffnelsonn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 16:55:19 UTC 2010

Hi Again:
I recieved this email..

An attempt was made to subscribe your address to the mailing list
ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com.  You are already subscribed to this mailing
list.

Note that the list membership is not public, so it is possible that a bad
person was trying to probe the list for its membership.  This would be a
privacy violation if we let them do this, but we didn't.

Just wondering how many different Ubuntu errors within a security
environment should I be concerned about? I have over the past few years
converted all of my families hardware over to this platform specifically due
to the security concerns over MS98 and MS-XP.

Jeff Nelson
613-447-5484