List/forum

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 13:54:04 UTC 2010

Hi Raymond,

Simply, there are people who prefer forums to mailing lists for
whatever reason.  I prefer mailing lists, but I can see having to
manage the incoming email can be an obstacle.  To a large extent, it's
mostly about what people are used to.

Use whatever works for you.  I think there are enough Ubuntu users in
Canada that we can have vibrant communities and useful support in both
places.

Darcy.