Maverick Meerkat

Doooh Head doooh_head at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:31:16 UTC 2010

I actually went through several CD's.  I burned one with Brasero, it wouldn't even boot.  I burned one with K3B, it booted but never allowed me to get to actually installing anything.  I then came across instructions on how to check the MD5 checksum of the burned CD and they both failed.  In K3B I chose the slowest speed it would allow me to choose (16X) for burning and that still didn't make any difference.  As I said I finally burned it on an XP machine using imgburn and that allowed me to complete an installation.
I think its time for me to dig the PC out from under the desk and give it a good cleaning.

DooohHead