Maverick Meerkat

James james2432 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:01:59 UTC 2010

in the live cd I like that it asks for the harddrive setup before hand
and sets it up while you configure the
software(time/username/password) which is quite logical compared to
before(setup software then harddrives)

I believe they are trying to improve user experience quite a lot...
especially if you compare it to 6.06

外に遊びに行こう!