There was talk before...

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 14:40:10 UTC 2010

That's something I'm hoping we can avoid over time.  But we have to
start somewhere.

One of the jobs of the "administrators" should be to find recruit new
administrators to keep it going.  I'm hoping we can get these things
(the forum, the website, other projects) growing organically so they
don't have to be centrally managed.  Not chaos, just decentralized.  I
don't want to have just one "LoCo Contact" anymore.  Lots of people
should have keys to that castle.

But it's up to people to step up and make sure the things they want to
see get done get done.

Darcy.