There was talk before...

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 13 14:18:45 UTC 2010

  Well.. administrator should not be seen as a title or privilege, but as
a responsibility. I do not care about the ratio, because it is not about
authority,
but it is about accessibility. If you have to chase people that have no
interest any more
in order to get things done. it is not good. If access is shouldered on
a wider
base, you get things done. That is what it is about in the end!

- Ralph