Toronto 10.10 Party!

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Thu Oct 7 04:19:46 UTC 2010

After much fussing and procrastination on my part, I'm happy to announce
that Linuxcaffe will be hosting the Toronto Maverick release party.
It'll be from 5pm til 8pm on Sunday, October 17th.  I've updated the
Google Calendar with these times.

Dorian's bringing nametags and tunes, I'm bringing Sharpies (I'll try to
find some non-pink ones), burned CD's, and a magical USB CD emulator
thingy that's way faster than installing off spinning media :)

Anything we're missing?  Any volunteers to decorate a cake?

-Leigh