Gmail phone

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Sun Nov 28 00:42:38 UTC 2010

What do you mean by "permanent Google phone?"

I have the Google Voice setup I described in my previous email, and I
use it with my Google Android cell phone as well as the web interface.
Works great and saves me bunches on long distance.  I have my GV number
forwarded to my Canadian cell phone via Gizmo5, but if you don't have a
Gizmo account you can do this via any cheap VOIP provider which lets you
do call forwarding.

-Leigh