We're re-approved!

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:53:44 UTC 2010

Thanks to everyone who helped out with the application, and especially
to all those who stepped up to help get the team moving again.

We've still got a lot of work to do.

If there's something you would like to do to help promote Ubuntu and
support Ubuntu users in your community, we're here to help you do it.
If it's awesome and upholds the values of the community, you should do
it!  That's how we're going to grow Ubuntu in Canada: people like you
doing what you can to make Ubuntu the best choice for what they need
to do with their computers.

Thanks again.
Darcy.