Desk vs Laptop

Leslie Lewis lesliel8 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:28:27 UTC 2010

I've used nothing but a laptop for the last 5 years. I haven't found a brand
that wouldn't work - HP, Toshiba, and now an old Seanix. In the early days
it took some trouble to get the wireless working, but now it just happens. I
usually dual-boot with Windows XP; the one laptop I had that came with Vista
was a disaster and I had to remove all Windows and install only Ubuntu with
WinXP running in a virtual machine.

Leslie in Canmore.