Desk vs Laptop

Mark Ueki Mina themarker0 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 02:22:23 UTC 2010

Really it comes down to preference. I personally in this day and age would buy a strong desktop, and a netbook, for travel. Netbooks and laptops have "Linlap" A wiki site that tells you what laptops work best with what distros.
If you need a linux build, i can send you a parts list for a PC, that should  work for linux.  Laptop wise, again i refer you to linlap.

http://www.linlap.com/