netflix

Stephen Monteith stephen.monteith at animeshare.com
Mon Nov 8 13:06:57 UTC 2010

I am currently using the Netflix 1 month trial.   Netflix will not work
with Ubuntu, I've installed Moonlight, changed my user agent to show IE
7 on Vista.  Netflix will complain that I don't have ActiveX enabled in
my browser.  If there is a way to fool Netflix that I have ActiveX then
I believe it may work.