netflix

raymond house raymondh40 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:25:53 UTC 2010

Good morn, all. It,s the guy with questions again,  this is for the expert
gals and guys out there.  I was recently asked if Ubuntu would pay Netflix
movies, ?  I have not tried it, but I checked their system requirements and
it says  Windows and Mac ! any clarifications would be appreciated. This is
line with Darcy,s last post on spreading the good word on Ubuntu.    Thank
you,   Ray          P.S. I don,t need Netflix I already have all kinds of
channels coming in here, all showing the same stuff !