ubuntu-ca.org needs help!

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Sun May 9 16:24:04 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 6:46 AM, komputes <komputes at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to add that I support the ideas of blog agregation from the
> smaller loco teams, as well as a calendar showing all Ubuntu events in
> Canada (for which we would need to aggregate online calendars).

Not really, we just need to get people to use the LoCo directory:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-ca

We could also ask for subteams' events to bubble up to the national
team, in the case of Quebec and Vancouver, if they're okay with that.

We're probably just going to add our events to the Canada team here in Waterloo.

Darcy.