ubuntu-ca.org needs help!

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Fri May 7 15:18:17 UTC 2010

We could ask the LoCo council folks what their suggestion would be.

I'd prefer sticking with a Canonical-hosted site, but the status quo
isn't working for us.  Whatever gets us a site we can actually
maintain works for me.

I'm assuming Canonical hosts the domains (ubuntu-ca.org and
ubuntu.ca).  If that can be changed, it doesn't really matter where
the website is hosted if someone is willing to make a new one.

Darcy.