probleam installing lucid lynk ubuntu kootenay group

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri May 7 04:29:26 UTC 2010

 From the KWLUG mailing list:

    On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 10:16:39AM -0400, Oksana Goertzen wrote:
     >/ Eric - what's the name of that software you mentioned to set the
    buttons/
     >/ back to the/
     >/ right (and adjust other things) - I can't seem to find it or
    maybe I'm not/
     >/ remembering/
     >/ the name correctly. :)/

    There's a number of things you can use:

    - MWButtons will do it
    (http://www.webupd8.org/2010/03/mwbuttons-complete-gui-for-customizing.html)
    - ubuntu-tweak will do it (http://ubuntu-tweak.com/)

    And I'm sure there are others.

    The ubuntustart script (https://launchpad.net/ubuntustart) is a good way
    to fix your buttons and do a whole bunch of other stuff too. But it
    does a lot of stuff, so if you like to keep tight control I wouldn't use
    it.

    I think my favourite method so far is ubuntu-tweak.

    Cheers,

    Eric

Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>          http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&  Business Automation   ---   Consulting