System76 ubuntu stickers...

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Fri May 7 04:28:20 UTC 2010

If you'd prefer, I've got a bunch.  I got them from System76 directly
when I told them I was running a Karmic party.

If you don't want to wait for Corey, you can send me a SASE and I'll
drop a few in an envelope and send them back.

(I don't want to step on anybody's toes or anything, but they're just
sitting in my bag at the moment...)

Darcy.