Goal of Ubuntu Canada Web Site?

Brett Alton brett.jr.alton at gmail.com
Fri May 7 00:51:23 UTC 2010

I would say to keep Canadian Ubuntu users informed and on the same
page. To show that there is a presence of Canadian Ubuntu users and to
offer a helping hand to other Canadians who need it. To organize and
spread awareness of Ubuntu-related events (such as release parties,
hack parties, etc.) I think we should start adding more information
like LUG groups that others can join, especially for smaller towns
like I'm in where we'd be too small to have our own Ubuntu LoCo, only
a small LUG group. Stuff like that.