ubuntu-ca.org needs help!

Brett Alton brett.jr.alton at gmail.com
Thu May 6 18:15:13 UTC 2010

I made this suggestion a while ago as I'm a web developer
(http://brettalton.com, http://ground-control.org), but it got shot
down for one reason or another (can't remember off the top of my
head).

I think Corey Burger will let us know the status of how it can go
about being updated. Something about being controlled by Canonical I
think.