probleam installing lucid lynk ubuntu kootenay group

Doug Stewart doug.dastew at gmail.com
Thu May 6 01:48:57 UTC 2010

I also sow this error message. I did not want it to automatically install so
I was glad that it gave me an error. Was it really going to install without
asking me if it could?????

I then tried it first from disk, and all seemed to be OK, so I installed it
and all went OK.

I don't like where they put the close button at the top left of the window.

Doug Stewart