Best Launch Party CDs - Kitchener-Waterloo vs Ottawa !

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:37:58 UTC 2010

Thanks, George.  I've put up a blog post here:
http://kwartzlab.ca/blog/darcy-casselman/2010-05-03/very-lucid-release-party

And yeah, it's Lightscribe.  The image was created in Inkscape on
Ubuntu, but the discs were printed on Windows, unfortunately.
Lightscribe has binary Linux drivers, but they're 32-bit only, and I
don't have a 32-bit system kicking around at the moment.  Hopefully I
can get that sorted out in the next 6 months...

If you want a launch party, you should just go ahead and have one.
All it takes is picking a venue and getting the word out.  I just do
the cake and all that nonsense because I think it's hilarious. :D

Darcy.