lucid lynx

John Gill swfiua at gmail.com
Sat May 1 16:48:42 UTC 2010

You can configure update manager to tell you about new releases.

Bring up update-manager.

Click the settings button.

Go to the updates tab.

Select the value you want from the Release upgrade choices.

Re: sudo upgrade-manager -d
This is only needed if you want to upgrade to the development version.   So
soon, if you are feeling really, really brave you'll be able to use that if
you want the option of upgrading to Maverick Meerkat.

John