Eqonomize! Freezes Computer all the time!

Arthur Amendt amendt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:43:31 UTC 2010

With so many accounting programs coming out in a .deb file, I also have
wondered if Gnucash is the best.  I have been using it on Ubuntu 8.04
without any issues.  It handles Accounts Receivables and Payables which is
why I having switch to any other program. The other killer feature is .qfx
downloads.  This Quicken format allows me to import all my bank statement
transactions in minutes. I have it running in Metacity and not in Compiz.  I
am not sure if that would help you.