Attempt to synch sunk

Ralph Pichie thevillagegeek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 01:19:43 UTC 2010

I recently installed Lucid (netbook remix) alongside Jaunty on my
Aspire One to try the Lynx while keeping my production system
otherwise as it is. Unfortunately, my attempts to synchronize my
Tomboy notes are frustrating. Ubuntu One does not appear anywhere in
my applications menu even after much digging through obsolete
instructions and dead links to get it supposedly installed under
Jaunty. Attempts to run the signup process from the terminal did not
work either. Any ideas?