The new copyright law.

Tek Ang rugbeeprop at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 15:00:57 UTC 2010

Thanks Brent for the insight.

Perhaps we as the Canadian community should brainstorm together on how we can convince the Government about this matter.

As I said, if we could try to convince individual MPs/MPPs/ even City Councils, it is a good start.

Unfortunately, since I am only a Landed Migrant, they won't listen to me as I cannot vote. However, as I mentioned, if anyone can convince the politicians to try out FOSS, I am willing to volunteer to provide personal hands-on tutorial.

Tek