WINE

Russell McOrmond russellmcormond at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 14:27:21 UTC 2010

As I read this thread I am thankful for the way Agriculture Canada handles
things. While there I ran a Linux desktop, and there was a Citrix server for
MS Outlook and a few other apps.  I never had to fiddle with emulation or
VMs.

I'm gathering other workplaces haven't looked into this easier solution.

--
Sent from my Google Nexus One
http://flora.ca

On Jun 15, 2010 9:24 PM, "Daniel Robitaille" <robitaille at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Che Guebeara <cheguebeara at gmail.com> wrote:

> MSOffice works fine ...
Sadly the newest Evolution doesn't work with all the Exchange servers
out there.  It's getting a lot better, but it's not a perfect fit for
all situations.  So Outlook is still a must use for some poor souls
out there (including me at my workplace....)

--
Daniel Robitaille